Things I am grateful for today
1. Rain. (Oh the glorious rain. It rained for a full 11 hours today. Storms too but the rain was so needed that I can deal with some thunder and lightning.)
2. avoiding being struck by lightning. (It struck so close I felt ALL the hair on my body stand up. I was actually pretty damn scared.)
3. Being able to change the menu in mid stride. (We were going to have enchiladas for supper but towards the early afternoon, I decided to change the menu to burgers. Oh, I'm glad I did. They were so very good.)
4. having the opportunity to help Gina move. (Watching mattresses blow out of the back of the truck is not as amusing as we found it and being cursed at by people who were forced to wait an extra minute while we loaded things back into the truck again sucked but it was fun to help her move and then sit on her new front porch and have a conversation.)
5. my very wonderful husband who took it in stride that his crazy bride was an emotional wreck this evening.