Things I am grateful for today
1. Chris brought me a sub from my favorite place because the dinner I had brought from home turned out to be disgusting once I cooked it in the microwave. (For future reference, chicken fried rice in the carton from the freezer section tastes absolutely horrible.)
2. I sold out the hotel tonight which is amazing because we had half the rooms left when I got here today.
3. I was able to get a nap before work.
4. Cindy worked with me as the floater again tonight and as usual, she had me laughing.
5. I learned an important lesson about forgiveness today. (Now I just need to apply it.)