Things I am grateful for today
1. Chris went fishing this morning and I didn't raise a single fuss even though it was my day off and we don't get very many days together anymore.
2. He came home at 11am and we proceeded to take a very long, luxurious FIVE hour nap.
3. We made pizza and jalapeño poppers for supper & it was so good.
4. We finally got some rain. It was a really loud thunderstorm but the bonus was lots of rain which we desperately needed.
5. There is a pork loin cooking in barbecue sauce in my slow cooker right now. It will be ready for tomorrow night's supper. Yay.