Things I am grateful for today
1. Chris made me coffee before he left this morning and brought me a cup in bed and we had a short conversation before he went to Etown.
2. There wasn't a line at Cape Fear BBQ today so I was able to get something for supper.
3. It is going to be a relatively easy night (in spite of the fact that there are still 41 guaranteed arrivals tonight.)
4. I got a hug from Beth today that made me feel better. (I had a panic attack this morning and it was the most awful feeling I have ever experienced.)
5. I had a nice conversation with a friend before I left for work.