Things I am grateful for today
1. The joy of hearing my children pick & play with one another today with the absence of fighting.
2. Listening to Elizabeth attempt to tell jokes. She has good comedic timing even if all of her jokes have been told so many times that you can't help but know the outcome.
3. being loved.
4. a relatively slowish evening at work tonight.
5. making some goals for next year that I think will be do-able versus the usual resolutions that I forgo about 18 minutes into the new year.
6. good friends
7. buffalo chicken pizza
8. random compliments from strangers
9. making some decisions that will benefit me.