Things I have been grateful for over these past few months
1. the love of family.
2. friends to keep me sane.
4. copious amounts of coffee.
5. learning to be nice to myself.
6. saying no when I needed to say no.
7. quiet moments with a good book.
8. work to keep me from going crazy while we waited. And waited. And waited.
9. standing up for myself and for my family.
10. making my voice heard when I was afraid.
11. text messages
12. my 15th wedding anniversary to the most amazing, supportive man on the planet.
13. putting in my 2 week notice at work and then agreeing to stay after being asked by both the general manager and the owner. Complete with a raise.
14. taking some much needed me time.
15. reconnecting with old friends.