Things I am grateful for today
1. A very much needed day off.
2. A new meatloaf recipe that has been so good I have made it every time I have made meatloaf since finding it and everyone eats it like they may never be offered meatloaf again even if the kids do pick at me about making it every week.
3. Being able to stay up way too late on Saturday night reading a memoir. I have developed a new fondness for reading memoirs as is evidenced by the pile of books I am currently hoarding.
4. Elizabeth loves her birthday present which is all I could hope for.
5. 8 days until my 37th birthday!