Things I am grateful for today
1. I have had the entire weekend off. My birthday is tomorrow (37 years old I will be) so I took the weekend and tomorrow since we get a paid day for our birthdays. I love paid days off.
2. I got to see some really cool cars as part of the peanut festival that Dublin had yesterday. Elizabeth went to the parade and the fair they had and she got me earrings as a birthday present. They are really pretty. Also, heavy as I put them in my ears to try them on. I will definitely get some wear out of them.
3. Coffee and sunshine particularly when they come together in a neat little package of sitting on the front porch watching the sun come up.
4. Autumn. Today is the official first day of autumn and already we have had some cool overnight temperatures which makes it feel like fall. It is lovely. Also, the leaves are starting to change on some of the trees and I am absolutely enthralled. I love this time of year (and not just because of my birthday.)
5. I have read more this month than I have any of the other months this year so far. I have made time to sit down and read and I am oh so glad that I have. I didn't realize how much I missed it.