Things I am grateful for today
1. Getting everything taken care of for the truck this past week. It is officially ours now. It's in my name but it will be Nick's truck as soon as he has a license and can pay for his insurance. I am hoping this will motivate him to do some things.
2. Splitting my days off up for the past couple of weeks so that I don't work incredibly long stretches between days off. Next week I am going to take two in a row so I can actually feel like I was able to accomplish something.
3. Being able to get some stuff paid off. That is a really sweet feeling.
4. The changing leaves and the cooler weather. I'm sure it's only temporary and it will be hot again for a bit before it actually gets and stays cold but it has been lovely to not need the heat or air conditioner.
5. Being loved even when I'm so cranky I can barely stand myself.