Things I am grateful for today
1. The time change. As weird as that may seem. It's nice to wake up in sunshine (and know that it will be light in the mornings while Beth is waiting for the bus.) Plus, I slept until 9 and then managed to get the kitchen done and a lot of other little chores that I normally put off until later in the week.
2. Chris made me breakfast this morning and it was really good. I don't normally eat breakfast but when someone else makes it.... you are a fool to turn it down.
3. The leaves on the trees are gorgeous. I wish I could take pictures that would do them justice but I can't. My pictures never turn out as pretty as they subject matter looks which prompted me to take a picture in the first place.
4. Today is Sunday which means it is Sandpiper day. Tonight, I am having ham and mac & cheese instead of turkey and dressing like I normally get. I figured maybe it was time to try something new from there.
5. Sunshine. Today was a gorgeous day. All fall like. Slightly chilly, breezy and not a cloud in the sky. One of those beautiful autumn days.