Things I am grateful for today
1. My wonderful family. They can drive me completely crazy but I love them all dearly and I can't imagine life without them.
2. Roscoe and Little Man. I never knew how much pets could creep into your heart until them. (Little Man is still resting today but he's been affectionate and he's eating.)
3. Holiday food. I cook too much on Thanksgiving but we'll have leftovers. Dinner tonight is around 7:30 because I have to finish putting it together when I get home from work. The bulk of it is done though and I am grateful that I have the opportunity to do a big holiday dinner.
4. Short work shifts. On Thanksgiving and Christmas, we try to do short shifts. Mine today is only 5 hours long and it's probably going to be really quiet because not a lot goes on during the time of day I am scheduled to work.
5. Sunshine. It is cold outside but the sun is beaming and after the rainy dreariness of the past few days, it is a welcome sight.