Things I am grateful for today
1. My vacation has gone well. I have accomplished more than I expected though not all that I had planned which is usual I guess.
2. I got to spend some time with each of the kids separately this week. Tuesday, Nick & I went to Durham to the mall at the Streets of Southpoint so I could go to the Sephora store and he went to Game Stop to sell his xbox and Saturday, Beth & I spent the entire day together running errands and cutting up.
3. I still have 2 more days off for my vacation.
4. It is supposed to snow this week (I doubt it will but it would be nice.)
5. Going to bed early all this week. A couple of nights I was in bed by 9pm which is not normal for me but allowed me to catch up on some much needed sleep.