Things I am grateful for today
1. Today was my last day of work until at least next Tuesday. The night went by fairly quickly. We were busy-ish which was good because it made the time go by.
2. I finished a book and picked up I Am Malala which I have been wanting to read for quite some time.
3. Coffee (this seems to be a constant on my lists.)
4. Elizabeth & I will share some days off next week. I will be on vacation and she will be out of school for teacher workdays/holidays. I am looking forward to spending some time with her.
5. That we had the sense to purchase a kerosene heater during the first cold snap back in November so we weren't freezing during the subsequent ones. It has paid for itself.