Things I am grateful for today
1. It was 46 degrees this morning. The return of crisp, clean autumn air is not unwelcome. We were able to turn of the air conditioners and open some windows. There isn't anything not to love about that.
2. I have Tuesday off. I will have worked a 6 day week and I was worried it would be more like an 11 day week before a day off so Tuesday off is very much appreciated.
3. This week has a golf group and 3 buses in it so at least it won't be as slow as it has been. I like slow days on occasion but this time of year, they happen too frequently for me.
4. I have several books waiting to be read and I am actually finding/making time to do some reading.
5. Compliments from random strangers. That helped make my day today.