Things I am grateful for today
1. The ability to not say what I am thinking sometimes because this past weekend would have been littered with dead bodies from my sharp tongue if I didn't have a good handle on things. People can be so rude and irritating and I think I may have permanent puncture marks in my cheek.
2. Coffee. Without which I would not be standing here with somewhat of a smile on my face.
3. Good books. I read a few of them in October and enjoyed everything I managed to finish reading.
4. It is definitely autumn. The trees outside are a mix of red, yellow, orange and gold. It is gorgeous and I smile every time I see the brilliant colors.
5. My new sweater. It's been getting cold outside which means it's pretty cold inside my house to me and my sweater is warm and toasty. I haven't owned a sweater in years and this one is perfect.