Things I am grateful for today
1. It's my mama's birthday. I got a chance to talk with her which was nice.
2. A freezer full of venison. I could have done without the hefty price tag that it ended up costing because somebody (named Chris) took 3 deer to cold storage at the same time but live and learn.
3. Chili made with some of that venison. He made the chili and it was all gone tonight. The only thing he did different was not use so much spice. It was really really good.
4. Heat (because it's cold outside and only supposed to get worse.)
5. A hot cup of coffee and a good book. I'm going back to both now.