Things I am grateful for today
1. A short work shift today. I'm scheduled 12 to 6 and I got here a few minutes early because I despise running late and it's been really quiet so far. I have tomorrow off because I have some business to take care of (nothing related to shopping thank goodness) and after I leave here today, I'll go home and finish cooking and sit down to a Thanksgiving meal with my family.
2. I am grateful for my family. My immediate family and my extended family. I am grateful we have made it through another year together and everyone is reasonably happy and healthy.
3. Friends: new and old. I don't make friends easily so I am grateful for the new friendships that have been cultivated over the past year as well as the long standing friendships and the renewed ones. I am blessed.
4. I am grateful for having enough. I have a roof over my head, food to put in my stomach, heat to keep us warm and an abundance of love.
5. I am grateful for new beginnings. (More on that soon.)