Things I am grateful for today
1. It was a busy week and I had lots to keep me occupied. Between work and taking care of the house and stuff, I didn't really have much down time.
2. Japanese food for the first time in months on Saturday.
3. A weekend off. My first in months. I can't complain because I make the schedule so I could have taken some weekends off prior to this; I just haven't. It has been nice to have the time off to relax and not have a schedule to keep.
4. Chris started a new job on Monday. It's been both wonderful and bit anxiety inducing in the lead up to his accepting and then starting this job. I can actually take a full breath now that it is all a done deal.
5. Hijinx the wonder kitten.