Things I am grateful for today
1. I got to spend some time with my mama on Friday.
2. Over the past several days a lot of people have complimented me about my hair (of all things). I guess I did a good job with it when I did it over Thanksgiving weekend.
3. My schedule for this coming week is not overwhelming on the work front. My schedule away from work, however, is insane and I am hoping to be able to get most of it accomplished the first part of the week.
4. My truck is fixed. Chris replaced the rear brakes and the other wheel bearing today. I just have to save money to get a new set of tires now and it should be good to go for a minute or two.
5. It's a slow night tonight and while I wish it was busier, it has given me time to do some stuff that I normally have to rush to do while I am here.