Things I am grateful for today
1. Our health insurance cards came in last week and I saw the doctor on Thursday. I have to go see her again this Thursday to discuss the results of my blood work and while that has me a bit anxious, I am grateful that I took the time to go and to get back on the right track.
2. I remembered to eat breakfast today. This is big for me because I usually don't eat until supper time.
3. In one hour and six minutes, I will officially be on vacation until the 27th of January. I am really looking forward to 8 whole days off in a row with no real plans until the weekend. I have a lot of things I want to do but I will be perfectly satisfied if I don't do much more than cook and read all the books.
4. I have talked to my sister twice this week.
5. Hijinx. She bats at my toes whenever I am sitting on the sofa wiggling them and she hides in the chair and bats at me from the slats whenever I walk by. She amuses me and that's a good thing.