Things I am grateful for today
1. Beth and I found her dress. She tried on quite a few of them and I, for once, did not lose my patience inside of a department store and she found a dress she liked. She liked a teal dress too that she looked amazing in and I am considering going back to buy it for her.
2. We went shoe shopping and she found shoes to go with her dress. They are completely impractical but I didn't make a peep because every girl needs at least one pair of completely impractical shoes. Also, they have heels. She walks like she was born with high heels on. I would have fallen on my face walking across the store. Fortunately for all of us, she didn't inherit my clumsiness.
3. The weather was nice enough for us to grill out steaks. We had loaded mashed potatoes and cheddar biscuits and oh my goodness, it was so good.
4. Most of the house is cleaned up and I am almost caught up with the laundry.
5. It was a good week. Doing everything I can to make next week better.