Things I am grateful for today
1. Saying yes to Chris when he asked me if I wanted to go with him to run some errands and feed the dogs. I wasn't feeling all that great but I decided to go and I'm glad I did because we had a nice time out together and bonus: I started to feel 1000 times better.
2. A warmer day even if it was raining. We had rain and cold and snow and ice and sleet during the week so the warmer air was a welcome respite. Next week, it's supposed to be more cold and rain and sleet and snow and ice. I'm ready for spring.
3. I got Still Alice from the library after waiting forever for it and I can't wait to read it.
4. An unexpected day off today from work. Brittany wanted a 5th day so I offered her my Sunday and she took it so I ended up with 3 days off this week which was actually a blessing in disguise.
5. Things to look forward to coming up: A trip to Walker Days in Salisbury at the end of the week (with a bonus side trip to one of my favorite places Uwharrie Mountain) and our anniversary next month that I need to start planning a weekend getaway.