Some inane rambling follows because my mind is scattered and a bit all over the place right now.
- Mondays and I have not been friends for a really long time. I don't work a normal job that gives me the weekends off so I can't blame it on not wanting to start a new work week. For some reason, Monday has just always been a bad day for me. I've noticed, so far this year, Monday isn't quite as bad as it used to be and I don't know the reason for that and frankly, I don't really care. I'll take good Mondays.
- Work alternates between being busy and being slow. Tonight was a slow night after a busy weekend. Tomorrow looks slow and then we are already sold out for Wednesday night which makes my night on Wednesday a lot easier. A lot of people are flocking south to get away from the snow and I can't blame them. It hasn't snowed here but I am sick of the cold (and it's been sporadic so who am I to complain?)
- I don't like my schedule this week even though I'm the one who made it because I will end up working 8 days before my next day off. That's the price one pays to get a weekend day off. My schedule for the end of the month is similar because I am taking the 28th of February and the 1st of March off for Walker Days.
- I've been having a serious craving for some pasta but haven't had any. I may order dinner one night this week and have some because that's all I have talked about when it comes to food for days now. Pasta pasta pasta (I've had soup every night for dinner for the past few days.)
- I am currently playing 9 words with friends games and I'm really going to be glad when a few of them are over because my mental capacity to keep up is being sorely taxed. On a related note, if you use an app to help you play words with friends, I will figure it out and won't play you again. I'll keep playing the current round simply because I've only ever been beat by someone playing with an app three times and it gives me great pleasure to thoroughly beat someone who is cheating (some people don't consider it cheating but I do.)
- I haven't even started reading a book yet this month. I think I may go do that for awhile until it's time to leave. (That should be an indication of how slow it is here tonight.)