Things I am grateful for today
1. We picked up my puppy today. Charles met us in Stedman at Food Lion and we brought her home. I am in love with her already.
2. We got a later start yesterday than we intended but we had an amazing time.
3. Chris bought me a coat while we were at Walker Days because I was cold but wasn't saying anything about it. He snuck me to buy that coat because I had said I wasn't going to get anything while we were there. He walked off for a few minutes and came back with it, grinning like a cat who caught the canary.
4. Elizabeth got to try a funnel cake. I can't believe that child is 12 years old and had never had funnel cake. We are slipping as parents. ;-)
5. We have already made plans to go again next year although we may get a hotel room next year because that was a lot of driving and a lot of activities to pack into one day.