Things I am grateful for today
1. Today was a day off for me and I'm really glad because we ended up not going to bed until 5am (thanks to the time change) and didn't wake up until almost 2 today.
2. Chris and I got to go to the beach for a little while last night, totally spontaneous. We went to dinner in Whiteville and then he surprised me with a trip to the beach where we walked on the sand and looked at the full moon and listened to the waves crash. I had an amazing time.
3. I cooked dinner tonight and we'll have leftovers for work for tomorrow. Chicken enchiladas were on the menu with beans and rice that ended up being put together and used as a dip for tortilla chips.
4. We bought pillow and mattress covers last night and I slept very soundly once I was actually in bed. Getting the mattress covers on became a family exercise. I don't know how anyone manages if they don't have some extra hands to help them with it.
5. We rented John Wick from Redbox and it was an amazing movie. I got up once to get a refill on my drink and almost broke my neck trying to keep up with the action on the tv. I'd watch it again. That's probably a title we will end up buying.