Answer Me This
1. How long have you lived in your current home? 6 days. Before that, we lived in Dublin for 1 year and 10 months and before that we lived in Wade for 14 years. I'm hoping our new place becomes a place like Wade where we stayed and stayed and stayed some more.
2. How do you find out about news and current events? A mix of watching News 14 Carolina at work, Facebook and my homepage on my computer is set to Yahoo. I like several major news outlets on Facebook so headlines show up in my newsfeed and I get a weekly recap with Flipboard. Oh... and I buy a Sunday paper every week (mostly for the coupons and the triple Sudoku puzzle but I read it front to back and catch up that way too.
3. Would you be able to make change for a twenty right now? For a dollar? Yes for the dollar, no for the $20.
4. What's the craziest food you've ever eaten? I ate a ghost pepper one time. Yes, it was a dare. Yes, it was so hot that my sinuses immediately started draining themselves and tears poured out of my eyeballs and there was not enough milk on the planet to make it better. No, I'll never do that again.
5. Which of the commonly removed parts have you had removed? (tonsils, wisdom teeth, appendix, etc.) All of my wisdom teeth have been removed.
6. What's your favorite sport to watch on TV? I have grown to like football (which is good since it's on every Sunday at my house.) I like to watch tumbling/step/gymnastics/figure skating stuff.