Answer Me This
1. What's the best thing about your dad? My dad is awesome. He's always been a hard worker and he loves my mama and his children and God. The older we both get, the more conversations we have and they are always enlightening for me.
2. If you've got kids, what's the best thing about THEIR dad? Their dad is equally as awesome as my dad. I may be biased since I married the man and he's the love of my life but it's also true that his awesomeness is unparalleled.
3. What's the best advice your dad ever gave you? I honestly can't answer this question. I don't recall my daddy giving a lot of advice. That was always my mama's department.
4. What's something you have in common with your dad? Ha! We both have quick tempers. It takes a bit to set them off but when they are set, look out. Also, I can drink coffee any time of day or night regardless of the outside temperature. I remember him doing the same when I was a kid.
5. What is the manliest thing you know how to do? I can plug and switch a house. I'm slow but I can do it. We used to help my daddy with electrical work on houses and that's the job he would always give us while he did the hard stuff. (And then came back and finished the plugs and switches because he's fast as can be and we were very very slow.)
6. Who's your favorite fictional dad? Not sure I have one because I don't really watch tv anymore. I loved Raymond's dad from Everybody loves Raymond because he had to put up with a lot of crap from Marie and the kids and Deborah and the grandkids. Also, the dad from That 70's Show. He was clueless a lot but so much fun to watch.