Things I am grateful for today
1. We are completely moved in. It's simply a matter of organizing things now but that will come with time.
2. My niece spent the weekend with us after Elizabeth spent Wednesday and Thursday night at her house so they got to hang out together during spring break which was good for them both.
3. After an incredibly busy week at work, tonight is a quiet night. There is business but it's not demanding and overwhelming which is good because I almost don't have a voice left.
4. We are going to be ok. We are actually going to be better than ok. I was a bit concerned there for a little bit but everything is going to be just fine. Sometimes things happen for a reason and I think all that has happened in the past few weeks was God's way of saying "Hey, I have plans for you guys."
5. I have the most wonderful husband in the world. I probably don't sing his praises often enough but he's perfect for me and I love him beyond words.