Answer Me This
1. What's the scariest thing that's ever been in your yard? I would have to say the scariest thing I have ever seen in my yard are snakes. I really don't like snakes and we live in a rural area with a lot of yard that snakes like to hang out in and they give me a mini heart attack every time I see one.
2. Beards. Thumbs up or thumbs down? Definite thumbs up.
3. If stuff breaks, can you fix it? It depends on what it is that breaks. I'm pretty handy fixing a lot of things but there are some things (like electricity) that while I can fix, I won't.
4. What was your first car? A 1984 Dodge Colt Vista
5. How often do you eat out? Probably too much. Chris and I try to go to dinner at least twice a month, just the two of us.
6. Why is your hair like that? Because it's my hair and I can have it any which way I want to have it. ;-)