Things I am grateful for today
1. The visiting preacher from Father's Day weekend was hired as the permanent preacher at Faith Baptist Church. This is a good thing for the church.
2. We are getting some much needed rain outside right now. We could do without the thunder and lightning but beggars can't be choosers.
3. I had an appointment with the doctor on Thursday and other than it taking forever, it went really well.
4. It was a busy weekend (sold out both nights.) Tonight is quieter which is just what I need today.
5. I have fruit to go with my supper tonight. (That's probably sounds like a weird thing but to me, it isn't.)