Things I am grateful for today
1. Getting the opportunity to visit my grandparents' grave sites yesterday. Chris was really a sweetheart for letting me change the plans at somewhat the last minute. I just felt it was something I needed to do and yesterday was my day off so we did it.
2. Having the opportunity to see/visit my grandmother's old house again. It's a gorgeous old house but probably in need of seriously major repairs because no one has lived in it for a number of years now. Chris and I talk about somehow buying it from my cousins who stand to inherit it thanks to some sneaky undermining on their father's part but it's just talk. We won't be able to afford it ever and they wouldn't sell it to me even if we could without jacking the price up so high because they could.
3. Being able to sleep in for awhile today even though I should have gotten up earlier. Chris woke up early but he let me sleep until I woke and then I got ready for work. I must have really needed that sleep.
4. Coffee. In abundant amounts.
5. There are hummingbirds in our yard. They love the flowers and while we were out yesterday, I bought them some food so that maybe I can get some pictures of them. I really love our house and all the flowers planted in the yard. They make me happy.