Answer Me This
1. Are you becoming your mother? I'm no longer "becoming" my mother; that transition is complete. I think it has been for a number of years now. I'm mostly ok with it too.
2. Coffee or tea? Coffee. I drink it all day long. And half the night. Although I am trying to cut out my evening cup of coffee after I get home from work to see if it will make me sleep better.
3. What foreign country would you like to visit? Ireland, Australia and Israel.
4. Do you cry easily? I used to cry really easily. Now, not so much. There's a variety of reasons for that but not crying all the time is definitely a good thing for me.
5. How often do you wear heels? Very rarely. The last time I wore heels was at my uncle Gordon's wake in July of 2014.
6. Do you play an instrument? Sadly, no. I am not instrument inclined.