Answer Me This
1. At what temperature do you keep the thermostat set? Summer, winter, day, night? The thermostat in our house is at 74 degrees. We just recently moved into our first place with central air. Before that we used window units and it was a battle to keep things cool. I like my bedroom cold when I am sleeping at night (around 66 degrees) which I achieve with extra fans. During the winter we keep the house at about 70 degrees. It works for us.
2. What is your favorite frozen beverage? Frozen lemonade.
3. Where do you keep your keys? I hang my keys on a hook in the kitchen. The idea is that I won't lose them that way but every now and then, I still find myself searching for them while they hang on the hook.
4. Have you ever really been lost? Yes and no. When I was 18 years old, I moved to Pennsylvania, just me and Nicholas. I rented a truck and started the drive and got turned around in Washington DC. I managed to find my way but hours later, I stopped at a rest stop and used the payphone to call the operator and when she told me I was in Maryland, I cried because I had been in Maryland for hours. Apparently I was just driving around in an endless circle. Fortunately, my friend's cousin came on his motorcycle and rescued me and I followed him to where I needed to be in Pennsylvania.
5. What is the last movie you saw in the theaters? One of the Saw movies. I think it was the 4th one that Chris and I went to the movies to see. We don't get out to the theater much.