Answer Me This
1. What's currently on your To Do list? Lots of organization, some crafting things I want to get done and pictures to be hung in the house.
2. Better type superhero: magic/radioactive powers? Or trauma/gadgets/hard work? I have a fondness for magic so I'll go with magic powers.
3. Finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl before birth: Good idea? Bad idea? It depends on how you feel about it. With Nick, I found out the day before I had him what sex he was because I was 2 weeks overdue and they wanted to make sure it was safe to let me go through the weekend without inducing labor and the tech said "He's fine mama" and then was upset with herself because the nurse was making motions for her to not use pronouns. It was ok though. I wasn't mad. And with Elizabeth, because we found out so late that I was pregnant, they told us it was a girl and we were thrilled with the knowledge.
4. Have you ever appeared on a stadium jumbotron? No, I have not. I've never been in a stadium either which is probably a handy precursor to actually being on the jumbotron.
5. Are you more book smart or street smart? Book smart, definitely.