Things I am grateful for today
1. The sun peeked out for a few minutes earlier this afternoon after 3 solid days of misting, drizzling rain. Plus, there has been a break in the clouds so there is a *slight* possibility that we will be able to view the lunar eclipse tonight.
2. People have been very lovely this evening at work. I haven't had to deal with anyone unpleasant all evening which is such a good thing.
3. I was able to work the schedule so I can take off the weekend of Chris's birthday and the church homecoming. They happen in the same weekend and I wasn't sure I would be able to get both days off but it worked out. This makes me happy.
4. The leaves are just starting to change colors. It's cool in the mornings and the late evenings. Autumn is definitely in the air and I love it.
5. Lilly. The way she runs and greets me every single time I come into the house for work is a soothing balm for a tired soul. No matter how bad my day has been, she makes it brighter by yipping around my feet and demanding to be loved on as soon as I enter the house.