Things I am grateful for today
1. I taught Sunday school and didn't pass out from fright.
2. I found a book that is really helping me with parts of the Bible that are confusing to me.
3. I'm going to spend the day with my parents on Tuesday. It's been a while since we have spent more than a couple of hours together. We are going to Selma to my grandma's old house.
4. I was content with the things I managed to get done during my vacation and didn't beat myself up for the things I didn't do.
5. I finished another book and have started the next one.