Things I am grateful for today
1. I taught Sunday school today and really enjoyed it. I was only nervous for a few minutes and then I got into the lesson and forgot about being nervous.
2. I made chili for supper so the house smells yummy.
3. The fridge in the house stopped working last night. I am grateful that I figured it out before we lost everything in it; there was the fridge in the shop to transfer everything into temporarily and we will have a new one tomorrow. It could have been much worse and I'm grateful that it wasn't.
4. School resumes tomorrow and Elizabeth is excited about going back. I will be glad for everyone to get back into a set routine. I love the breaks but I also love when they are over.
5. Chris bought me a bracelet. I mentioned to him yesterday I had found a bracelet I would like to have for one of the upcoming holidays and he surprised me with it last night. I totally wasn't expecting that at all. I also give him gift ideas well in advance of things like our anniversary or my birthday so I wasn't expecting him to go out and buy it immediately. I'm glad he did because it was thoughtful and sweet and I love the bracelet.