Things I am grateful for today
1. coffee with Chris before the day got truly started. We had a great conversation before everyone else was up and in our space.
2. a rekindled fondness for books. I've always loved to read but lately, nothing seemed to hold my attention. I found a series of books that I am completely enjoying and that makes me happy.
3. the hummingbirds who have taken up residence around the flower bushes on the side of the house. I love watching them flutter around. It's relaxing.
4. a day off tomorrow. I won't have to mow the grass because Chris did that today.
5. a slowish night at work. I need one of those after the past few days.