I had different ideas for a post today but with all the horrific news in the world today, I decided to instead post a short gratitude list.
1. Baby hummingbirds have taken up residence in the flowering tree beside the shop & they are so adorable. And so tiny.
2. Elizabeth has driven a handful of times now & she is doing so very good with it. I am proud of her.
3. I made million dollar spaghetti for supper & it was amazing. Time consuming but amazing.
4. I got to spend some time with my sister this evening & as always, it was just what I needed after a trying day.
5. A phone call with both my best friend, April, and my mama today. I love them both dearly.