Things I am grateful for today
1. The weather has temporarily turned cool & crisp giving me a taste of what autumn will feel like when Mother Nature decides to stop throwing hissy fits and making it still feel like summer.
2. The Calm app which I have used for 110 (!) days in a row is helping me to handle the curve balls that life likes to throw in rapid succession. I'm infinitely grateful that I took the time to actually start a meditation practice and to continue with it.
3. My solitary coffee time in the mornings.
4. The butterflies and the hummingbirds that are still flitting around the flowers. They'll be gone soon as the weather cools off so I am enjoying them while I can.
5. A new book series to immerse myself into thanks to my coworker Valerie. She's gotten me hooked on some reading that I wouldn't have picked up on my own and I'm glad because the books are well written and the stories are both interesting and entertaining.