Things I am grateful for today
1. The rain. It's been a dry summer so far & the past 2 days have brought relief from that with a good amount of rain.
2. A plan for this surprise upcoming move. Details soon when my head stops spinning.
3. Work is going well. I love what I do although I do not love the drama that some people insist upon creating.
4. School starts back in less than a month. I will be happy for a return to routine for Elizabeth although I have greatly enjoyed our time together this summer.
5. Time to read. I have been plowing through books like someone is paying me to read. That's the kind of job I would love to have.