Things I am grateful for today
1. Freshly brewed coffee waiting on me when I woke up this morning. Chris was up before me & made my coffee.
2. An impromptu trip with Beth downtown to do a few things & to give her some driving practice. She's at the point now that I would trust her to go places alone. Her driving has come a long way.
3. Taking the time today to completely clean out the truck. Having the day off & some spare energy made this possible. Also, I need to start adding this a weekly to do item. In my poor defense, the last few months have been overwhelming & I have been grateful just to continue breathing.
4. A meal being prepared by me is happening this evening. I don't get to cook like this nearly as much as I would like.
5. Things are changing for the better.